If you thought teabags were the pinnacle of brewing convenience, wait until you set eyes on this infuser/teapot/bottle. It’s a teaware Transformer, only it won’t disappoint you with 6 mind-numbing sequels and there’s no Shia Lebeouf in sight!
This streamlined infuser keeps your hot tea hot and your iced tea cold. It contains a built-in infuser for brewing on the go, and it can also be used as a cold-brew bottle, a fruit-infuser bottle, or a plain-old teapot.
The bottle holds 500ml, it contains a stainless steel inner tube, and has a tactile heat-resistant outer layer. The Shelgo Tea Insulated Infuser Flask is only available in black right now, but if you’d like to see some other colours, get in touch and let us know.
Getting the Most from Your Infuser
- Hot Tea: You can use the Shelgo Tea Infuser like a teapot. Just add a couple teaspoons of your favourite tea (we recommend Greek Mountain Tea, of course!), fill with boiling water, steep, and then drink when ready.
- Tea Saver: If you’re making tea in the morning to take with you to work or on a hike, try adding a very small amount of tea. The longer the wait, the less you can add. You’ll avoid over-steeping and you’ll get a nice cup of tea for a fraction of the price!
- Cold Brew: To make some cold brew tea, simply add your chosen tea and some ice-cold water, mix in some sugar (you will need to dissolve the sugar in warm water first), give it a good shake, and pop it in the fridge. About 12 hours later, you’ll have a light, fragrant, cold brew tea!
- Iced Tea: To make iced tea in the Shelgo Tea Infuser, just make hot tea as normal, top-up with cold water, and add a few ice cubes.
- Fruit Infuser: Instead of tea, try adding some pieces of fruit and filling with cold water. The infuser cap will stop the fruit from falling out and you can enjoy a lightly fruit-flavoured cold drink.